Thank you for supporting Making Dreams Come True Corporation. There are lots of different ways to make a donation and we rely heavily on voluntary contributions like yours to provide Dreams to our children and young people
If you have a prom dress that you no longer need, don’t let it hang in the back of your closet and gather dust for another day. Instead, donate it! Making Dreams Come True strives to increase the self-confidence of young girls no matter what their financial situation may be. Both new and gently-used, prom-appropriate dresses are welcomed. Prom dresses in all sizes from 0 to 30 are welcomed
Go through your closet, and identify any formal dresses that you no longer need. As long as they are not tattered, dirty, or torn, they will be gladly accepted by Making Dreams Come True. If you have any unneeded jewelry, pretty purses, or gently- worn formal shoes, these items are also needed. Dry clean the dress prior to sending it on its way. Simply wrap it well, and address any packages you send to the attention of Making Dreams Come True
Keep in mind that many teens would not be able to acquire appropriate prom attire without access to donated prom dresses. There’s no reason to hang on to prom dresses that you’ll never wear again when they could be put to good use. Your closet clutter just might make a teenage girl’s prom dreams come true!
Back to School Drive
With school starting up again soon, today is a great time to organize a school drive among family, friends or an even larger community of people who know how important it is to help those less fortunate than them get the school supplies they need to succeed in the new school year. By providing them with the right tools, we help our students succeed in school and give their parents one less thing to worry about.! For information on hosting a supply drive at your office, school or community site, contact Making Dreams Come True: (617) 420-8850 or email@example.com
Here is a list of suggested supplies.
- Paper: lined paper, copy paper, construction paper, spiral notebooks, composition books, index cards
- Pencils & Pens: blue or black pens, #2 pencils, colored pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, colored markers, crayons, highlighters, dry-erase markers
- General Supplies: dry-erase boards, paper clips, 3-ring 2″ binders, pocket folders, report covers, pocket folder
- Classroom staples: stapler, staples, rulers, protractors, glue sticks, scissors, tape, calculator
- Things you can never have too much of: backpacks, lunch bags, pencil bags, pencil boxes